Race Inspired Rear window vents that eliminate the reverb also known as ‘helicopter noise’ when the rear windows are open for extra air flow.
They also allow for airflow on the Racetracks that require all windows up to compete.
Also great on hot days with the kids or the pets in the back.
Made to order.
Available in heaps of colors and tints (if your the color you want is not there, please email us and ask).
Available for Focus 2012+ Mk3 and MK3.5, as well as Focus RS Mk3.
XR5, Mondeo and FiST models coming soon.
- Put the small end into the window slot first, it will make the larger side easier to insert without bending.
- Carefully raise the window until it gently hits the vent. Then push the glass behind the vent and raise the window a touch more and its done.
- DO NOT do up the window too tight or you will risk cracking your vent. If the vent is bowing, it is too tight.
- The window glass should be resting in the rubbers or just touching, not pushing.
- If the rubbers aren’t sealed to the glass, then the vent is not quite in the right spot, it will slide back an forth a tiny bit (with the window down).
- We recommend removing them when the car is unattended, they are hard to get out, but have not been tested against any thieves that might want to get into the car.
OFFROAD/TRACK USE ONLY