Race Inspired Rear window vents that eliminate the reverb also known as ‘helicopter noise’ when the rear windows are open for extra air flow.
They also allow for airflow on the Racetracks that require all windows up to compete without the air-conditioning on.
Also great on hot days with the kids or the pets in the back.
Made to order.
Available in heaps of colors and tints (if your the color you want is not there, please email us and ask).
Available for Focus 2006 – 2010 XR5 Turbo (ST225)
- Put the big end into the side window slot first, it will make the other side easier to insert, then proceed to get the top edge in the slot, this will prevent bending it to much.
- Carefully raise the window while pushing the window slightly into the car until it gently hits the rubber in the corner of the vent and slowly by really small increments raise the window till no visiable gaps.
- DO NOT do up the window too tight or you will risk cracking your vent. If the vent is bowing, it is too tight.
- The window glass should be resting in the rubbers or just touching, not pushing hard.
- If the rubbers aren’t sealed to the glass, then the vent is not quite in the right spot, it will slide back an forth a tiny bit (with the window down).
- We recommend removing them when the car is unattended, they are hard to get out, but have not been tested against any thieves that might want to get into the car.
OFFROAD/TRACK USE ONLY