BooSTeRS ‘Classic’ Windscreen Banner
Windscreen Banners made from high quality UV proof vinyl (printed).
BooSTeRs windscreen banners fitting tips.
- Clean your windscreen thoroughly before application and make sure its dry. This is a dry application.
- Find a mate to help you fit it.
- Measure the windscreen and find the middle. use some tape to mark the middle on your roof.
- Line up the middle of the banner (marked) with the mark on your roof.
- Line up the edges on both sides so that the background covers the entire glass area and pull it over the edges.
- Use some tape to create a ‘hinge’ vertically and hold the banner in place. We used two strips just off center.
- fold over one side and peel of the backing to the middle. Cut the backing off that side so its not in your way.
- Squeegee the sticker down on one side, pushing carefully towards the edges and move all the air out of the banner. Get into the corners and grooves.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Use a sharp blade to trim the top and sides off that overhang carefully. Don’t cut the seals on your windscreen!
- Squeegee out any remaining bubbles, remove any tape and you should have yourself a windscreen banner!